Summer Athletic Camp Brochure - – - Print/Download
Gordon Tech Athletic Philosophy
The Gordon Tech High School athletic program is a natural extension of our high-school curriculum that provides an avenue for the growth and development of the student-athlete. Our programs create opportunities for developing each student-athlete physically and emotionally.
At Gordon Tech High School, we believe athletics contributes tremendously to preparing our young adults to become productive citizens of our community and society. The Gordon Tech athletics program is committed to the development of our young adult’s physical fitness, personal health, the gaining of competent performances, and the achievement of excellence.
In addition, our goal is to develop a young adult with improved character, the ability to learn a new skill, and a drive for growth and development. We want to develop a young adult who will demonstrate a willingness to accept responsibility for their actions, measure themselves against standards of quality, express ideas and solutions to problems, and value fair play, honesty, and cooperation.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ATHLETIC PROGRAM
- To develop high level of sportsmanship among our players.
- To cultivate school spirit, morale and loyalty.
- To develop an understanding, respect, and loyalty to our athletic conference’s, the Chicago Catholic League and Girls Catholic Athletic Conference
- To help our players understand the appropriate attitudes that should be displayed when winning, and losing.
- To encourage our players to support other athletes within the athletic program.
- To help the players display a sense of class and respect for our opponent.
- To develop concepts of goal attainment through hard work and rigorous self-discipline.
Click on the sports below to read more about each camp>>>
Football Camps - View
Boys Basketball Camps – View
Ram Wrestling club – View
Chess Camps - View
Baseball Camps - View
Boys Volleyball Camps - View
Girls Volleyball Camps - View
Girls Basketball Camps - View
Softball Camps - View
Co-ed Cross Country Camps - View
1. Registration forms will be available online (www.gordontech.org) or by contacting Gordon Tech. Forms will be available in our main office as well.
2. Please be sure to complete the registration forms in its entirety.
3. One form for each camper is required. Each form should be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Camp waiver form must be signed and completed upon turning it in to Gordon Tech.
- Fees should be paid at time of registration.
- Registration must be paid in full. No partial deposits will be taken.
- Once camp begins refunds will not be given unless there is a serious injury or illness.
- A sibling discount will be applied if more than one child registers at the same time.
- There will be no pro-rated discounts for partial attendance of camps, unless otherwise stated in the camp descriptions.
- All questions regarding each camp should be directed to the coach of that camp or the Athletic Director.
- Dates and times are subject to change. Families will be notified if change of time or dates occurs.
If you have any questions or concerns about our summer camps, please call the contact for that particular sport or our Athletic Director, Paul Chabura. You can reach him by phone 1-773-423-5115 or by email email@example.com.
Registration form – Print/Download
Please make checks payable to Gordon Tech High School.
(Your cancelled check is proof of registration)
Mail to: Gordon Tech High School
Attn: Athletic Director
3633 N. California Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
Assumption of Risk and Release:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, I hereby consent and agree to assume all responsibility for any and all risks of damage or injury to my child or my property that may occur in, on, or about the facilities used in connection with this clinic and that I use such facilities, equipment, and instruction at my own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I hereby fully and forever release and discharge all instructors, the school, and the facility and the employees of the facility from any and all liability, claims, demands, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, which may accrue to my child, for any damages or injury received either in or about the facilities, equipment or instruction of the clinic. I hereby acknowledge that I am the sole judge of my child’s physical abilities and condition to engage in this clinic for which the release is given. In the event of an emergency, I give the clinic staff permission to act accordingly to my child’s best interest.
Gordon Tech Fight Song
Go, Go Gordon, Go!
Your fighting spirit we all know.
While on the field or on the floor
the mighty RAMS will build the score
Cheer, stand up and Cheer,
and prove to all our loyalty
for we will FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT
for Gordon Tech and Victory.
Sing it with Passion, with Meaning, with Pride,
and sing it loud!
Summer Athletic Camp Brochure - – - Print/Download